Area Sales Manager
for Southern Europe
We provide IoT connectivity by connecting everything. Our technology manages SIM cards, and we offer managed services to enable companies in all industries to be successful in the connected world. The company is based in the most liveable city in the world – Vienna, Austria.
We are looking for an Area Sales Manager for Southern Europe to join our talented group of people and sustain our growth. The ideal candidate has accumulated experience in sales and exceptional negotiation skills, and the ability to close deals! This position reports directly to the Head of Sales and has a high potential for growth as the company is growing significantly in 2022.
- Sales and revenue responsibility for the entire Freeeway portfolio in Southern Europe
- Positioning of the simHERO and Freeeway brands in the target market
- Preparation of the market in Southern Europe
- Independent identification of target markets, target customers, and sales partners
- Systematic market cultivation and profitable new customer acquisition
- Identification of potential leads and sales partners
- Participation in industry trade fairs and congresses
- Close cooperation with the Marketing, Inside Sales, Operations and Product Development (Technical Sales) departments
- Several years of professional experience and proven success in the B2B sales business
- Fluent in German and English, knowledge of Southern European languages appreciated
- Committed sales personality with a passion for new technologies
- Structured and analytical way of working
- High level of self-motivation, as well as independent and goal-oriented working style
- Willingness to travel within the sales area (approx. 30-40%)
- Enthusiasm & drive for new markets and new technologies
- Energetic appearance
- International mindset and hands-on mentality
- An international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- An exciting position that will help you grow as an Area Sales Manager in the fast-growing IoT industry
- Excellent public transport connection – nearby the Bahnhof Rennweg and Bahnhof Wien-Mitte
- Home office, flexi-time (within core hours), and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- Professional and balanced work environment (with a great office atmosphere)
- The minimum salary for this position is EUR 70.000,00 per year. The actual remuneration will be based on your professional experience and qualifications.
We look forward to your application!
Send CV + Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org