The company is growing signicantly in 2021 and you have the opportunity to join a talented group of people and sustain the growth. Freeeway enables digital businesses models for every industry using IoT connectivity services and respective insights as a trigger. They provide their clients seamless IoT connectivity, globally, to connect their devices everywhere. Their SW stack manages their clients connections and provides them the components to usage meter, quantify, invoice and collect their IoT subscription services. The White-Label platform enables their clients to include IoT connectivity to their products under their own brand to strengthen customer loyalty and brand awareness.
Our ideal candidate has experience in telecom business in particular within IoT connectivity and gained knowledge of the basic functions of Connectivity Mgmt Platforms.
- Manage and keep mobile operator relationships
- Continuous cost optimization of Freeeway tariffs with mobile operators
- Optimization of Mobile Operator Agreements
- Market observation for new mobile operators onboarding
- Overseas operator onboarding process – project mgmt.
- Updates Freeeway’s quoting tool and product catalogue for sales team
- Ensures that operator contracts and technical implementation is aligned
- Testing of MNO integrations
- Understands mobile operator business
- Worked with IoT Connectivity Mgmt platforms, such as Cisco Jasper, Ericsson, Vodafone GDSP, Comarch, etc
- Project Mgmt capabilities
- English oral and written, German optional
- The company is based in the 3rd district, nearby the Bahnhof Rennweg and Bahnhof Wien-Mitte – very good connection with public transport
- New office with a great office atmosphere (professional and balanced work environment)
- International development and career opportunities
- An international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Home-office (2 days at own choice), flexi-time (within core hours: from 9 to 14)
- A minimum gross salary of EUR 40,000 per year, as well as the willingness to overpay, depending on qualifications, training and professional experience.
We are looking forward to your application including your CV, letter of motivation and your salary expectations.
We look forward to your application!
Send CV + Cover letter to: email@example.com