We provide IoT connectivity by connecting everything. Our technology manages SIM cards, and we offer managed services to enable companies in all industries to be successful in the connected world. The company is based in the most liveable city in the world – Vienna, Austria.
We are looking for an experienced frontend developer to support our development team, who has a passion for designing and engineering the best possible and most effective solutions of a given feature. This position reports directly to the Head of Sales and has a high potential for growth as the company is growing significantly in 2022.
- Design and develop new products based on the input from various stakeholders
- Design and develop product enhancements and innovations based on input from the market
- Quality assurance of frontend applications
- Assist in the design, implementation, and analysis of software tests
- Provide the Tier 3 Support for frontend applications
- Review tickets, solve bugs and issues
- A completed technical education with a focus on Software Development (HTL/FH/University)
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in a comparable position
- Good knowledge of Java Frameworks, HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with vue.js preferred
- Experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL, REST APIs, and Dockers
- Excellent communication skills and project management skills
- You thrive in a high paced start-up environment
- Excellent English language skills, both oral & written (German is optional)
- An international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- An exciting position that will help you grow as a Frontend Developer in the fast-growing IoT industry
- Excellent public transport connection – nearby the Bahnhof Rennweg and Bahnhof Wien-Mitte
- Home office, flexi-time (within core hours), and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- Professional and balanced work environment (with a great office atmosphere)
- The minimum salary for this position is EUR 42.672,00 per year. The actual remuneration will be based on your professional experience and qualifications.
We look forward to your application!
Send CV + Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org