We provide IoT connectivity by connecting everything. Our technology manages globally connected IoT SIM cards. We also offer a White-Label IoT Subscription Management Platform to enable companies in all industries to succeed in the connected world. The company is based in the most liveable city – Vienna, Austria. We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our talented international group of people and sustain our growth.
The ideal candidate has accumulated experience in digital marketing and content creation, social media management, basic design skills, and brand understanding. The most important is the passion for marketing, creativity, and willingness to try new things. This position reports directly to the Digital Marketing Manager and has a high potential for growth as the company is growing significantly in 2022.
- Take part in the creative review process and drive the creation of engaging content for Freeeway AG (Industrial IoT) and simHERO brands (Consumer IoT)
- Create and implement digital marketing strategies in close cooperation with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure growth in reach and engagement across all digital platforms
- Setup, streamline, and scale our paid social campaigns
- Create social media posts, brochures, and marketing materials to support the Sales team and increase the number of valuable sales qualified leads
- Website content creation and blog post writing
- Monitoring social media campaigns, creating reports, and evaluating what is working and what is not
- Bring in your fresh ideas to make our Marketing better – you’ll never hear the phrase “…because that’s how we’ve always done things”
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in content creation, marketing, communications, or similar (B2B preferred). You can also apply if you have less work experience but believe that you would be perfect for this position
- Good knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- You have previous experience with Paid Ads (Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn)
- Good knowledge of digital tools and channels (e.g., Google Analytics, SEO, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, TikTok, WordPress)
- Experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively creating campaigns across social media and digital advertising channels
- Strong communication skills with creative writing skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Good knowledge of content marketing (B2B & B2C)
- Proficiency in English (other languages are welcome)
- An international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Have a direct impact on all marketing activities in our company and help us create a strong brand with your ideas and initiatives
- An exciting position that will help you grow as a Marketing Specialist in the fast-growing IoT industry
- Excellent public transport connection – nearby the Bahnhof Rennweg and Bahnhof Wien-Mitte
- Home office, flex-time (within core hours), and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- Professional and balanced work environment (with a great office atmosphere)
- The minimum salary for this position is EUR 36.890,00 gross per year. Depending on qualification and experience salary can be negotiated.
We look forward to your application!
Send CV + Cover letter to: email@example.com