We are looking for our client freeeway for a Quality Assurance Test Manager (f/m/d). The company is growing signicantly in 2021 and you have the opportunity to join a talented group of people and sustain the growth. Freeeway enables digital businesses models for every industry using IoT connectivity services and respective insights as a trigger. They provide their clients seamless IoT connectivity, globally, to connect their devices everywhere. Their SW stack manages their clients connections and provides them the components to usage meter, quantify, invoice and collect their IoT subscription services. The White-Label platform enables their clients to include IoT connectivity to their products under their own brand to strengthen customer loyalty and brand awareness.
The ideal candidate has experience in SW test management and automation as well as building up a quality-oriented test strategies. Has the ability to build and lead a team going forward.
- Lead for test engineers
- Definition and implementation of test strategies
- Definition of test cases and expected results based on software requirements
- Creation of test documentations and test reports
- Direct interface towards development team
- Tracking of requirements for continuous improvement of the software
- 2+ years as testing engineer or similar role
- Experience with testing and ticketing tools (currently JIRA, Xray)
- Experience with implementation of test automation
- Understanding of software development (Java, SQL,…)
- The company is based in the 3rd district, nearby the Bahnhof Rennweg and Bahnhof Wien-Mitte – very good connection with public transport
- New office with a great office atmosphere (professional and balanced work environment)
- International development and career opportunities
- An international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Home-office (2 days at own choice), flexi-time (within core hours: from 9 to 14)
- A minimum gross salary of EUR 40,000 per year, as well as the willingness to overpay, depending on qualifications, training and professional experience.
We are looking forward to your application including your CV, letter of motivation and your salary expectations.
We look forward to your application!
Send CV + Cover letter to: email@example.com