Technical Product Manager
We provide IoT connectivity by connecting everything. Our technology manages SIM cards, and we offer managed services to enable companies in all industries to be successful in the connected world. The company is based in the most liveable city in the world – Vienna, Austria. We are looking for a Technical Product Manager to join our talented group of people and sustain our growth.
The ideal candidate has accumulated experience in technical product management and can collect, clarify, and translate business requirements into documentation and conceptual design from which products are enhanced and developed. This position reports directly to the Head of Technology and has a high potential for growth as the company is growing significantly in 2021.
- Definition of Technical Product Requirements for Product Improvements and Developments
- Documentation of technical requirements and hand-over for implementation
- Works closely with the SW Development Partner to ensure that all requirements are understood and implemented accordingly
- Work close with Head of Technology and Stakeholders to define the future Roadmap and freeeway’s technical priorities
- Review, Testing (Test-Team support), and Approval of implemented Product Improvements and Developments
- Definition of User Stories and Test Cases
- Support of Test Team
- At least 3 years experience in Software Development
- Excellent Analytical skills and the ability to translate business requirements to technical requirements
- Good knowledge of project management
- Experience with Event-Driven Applications
- Experience with the Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo)
- Fluent in English and German
- An international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- An exciting position that will help you grow as a Product Manager in the fast-growing IoT industry
- Excellent public transport connection – nearby the Bahnhof Rennweg and Bahnhof Wien-Mitte
- Home office, flexi-time (within core hours), and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- Professional and balanced work environment (with a great office atmosphere)
- The minimum salary for this position is EUR 42.672,00 per year. The actual remuneration will be based on your professional experience and qualifications.
We look forward to your application!
Send CV + Cover letter to: email@example.com