Multiple Rating Models
With our Online Usage Controller (OUC) we support all important rating models such as:
- Network based Tariffs, with a dedicated price per mobile network
- Zone based Tariffs, with a unified price for all networks in a geographic area/zone
- Usage control for pre- and postpaid sessions
- Pro-Rating, where always the active Tariff is applied to rate events
- Retro-Rating, where the most recent Tariff is used for all events in the Billing Cycle
- Pooling of SIM Cards on Flexible Pools for postpaid plans, Static Pools for pre- and postpaid models
- Support for multi-IMSI and eSIM models
- Split billing based on APNs
- Revenue / Profit and Sales commission models for MVNOs and Reseller
We support multiple Billing relationships.
- Billing as a Service: If a you have an existing contract with a mobile operator for IoT Connectivity, but the operator cannot provide invoices for the customers client, Freeeway processes the call-detail-records and split the operator bill to your clients.
- Freeeway has a direct billing relationship with B2B clients for the provision of IoT Connectivity.
- We enable our MVNOs to create their own invoice for their clients
- Re-seller of IoT Connectivity for Consumers benefit from commission payments from Freeeway. In this case Freeeway acts as IoT Connectivity provider towards the consumer.
- Paper and electronic invoices
- Credit Cards
- Direct Debit